Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Thousand Years of Hope

About 2,000 years ago something happened. One man was killed by his own people and when he escaped the prison walls of death, he came back. What did that man do when he came back? He expressed love to the very man that denied him three times.

In a world of death and darkness God still remains.
Darkness is not dark for you, and night shines as the day. Darkness and light are but one. Psalm 139:12
One year ago today I lost my beloved grandma to a long battle of cancer. She was a fighter, she fought not so that she could live, but so that she could give. My grandmother is still making a difference because even now when I want to give up I think of her and I always find the strength to keep on going. This is her song, a message of never ending love.


No comments:

Post a Comment